Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Cisco N450 BandSelect WAP
High-Performance, Easy-to-Deploy, Secure Business-Class Wireless-N Connectivity
- Provides cost-effective selectable or concurrent dual-radio Wireless-N connectivity for high capacity and additional users
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE enable flexible installation
- SmartSignal Antenna technology optimizes wireless coverage and reception
- Captive portal enables highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller, for easy cost-effective deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard
In today's dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. The Cisco Small Business 500 Series Wireless Access Points provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The Cisco 500 Series access points use selectable or concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. SmartSignal Antenna technology enables you to extend the reach of your wireless network by optimizing coverage, reception, and performance.
To provide secure guest access to visitors and other users, the Cisco 500 Series access points support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The Cisco 500 Series access points are easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options enables the access points to smoothly blend into any small business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco 500 Series access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
Designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access points feature controllerless Single Point Setup that simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With the Cisco 500 Series access points, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
- Selectable or concurrent dual-band radios support up to 450 Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- Single Point Setup, a controllerless technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support enables highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- SmartSignal Antenna increases the wireless coverage area by automatically optimizing the antenna pattern.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with 5 internal antennas on the WAP551 and 10 antennas on the WAP561, with a versatile mounting kit that enables installation on a ceiling or wall.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: